Welcome to our Aerie
We are looking forward to seeing our members again at the Aerie. There will be restrictions that we must follow in order to remain open. Here are the following Guidelines.
1. You must wear a mask while entering, exiting and moving around in the Aerie. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask then you must hold a mask up to your face until you sit down.
2. There will be table service only. Bartenders will wait on you at the tables.
3. In order to order Alcoholic beverages, you must purchase prepared food. If you are not ordering alcoholic beverages you are not required to purchase food.
4. You are not going to be able to clear your dishes off of the table any more the bartender must clear your dishes.
5. If you are sitting at a table that is next to the bar you can not set any of your food or drinks on the bar they must remain on the table.
6. You may play pool and darts but you must wear a mask while doing so.
7. Last call for food and drinks will be 9PM.
Lastly, we understand that this is a huge change for all, especially for the staff. Please have the utmost respect for the club and what we are doing to be open. Negativity and non-compliance won’t help anything. Be kind, be safe, be respectful of the staff and let’s all get through this together.
61 N. Fifth St. Gettysburg, PA 17325 717-334-5816